10 Timeshare Ownership Benefits
An estimated 4.5 million people currently own timeshare and this figure will continue to grow in the future as larger resort companies such as Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, and Disney increase their timeshare offerings. The following are reasons why it is better to own rather than rent your vacation:
- Zero Due at Checkout – the money you save will pay back the low purchase price.
- More Than Just a Hotel Room – timeshare condo owner enjoy spacious accommodations, more sleeping space, convenience of private bathrooms and kitchens, and all the amenities of the resort including activities, tours, and access to pool and workout facilities.
- No Extensive Travel Planning – your timeshare company saves you time and spares you from frustration by organizing your accommodations and transportation for you. The only thing you have to worry about is packing your luggage!
- Friends and Family are Welcome – there is never an extra charge for additional guests.
- Save Money Eating In – timeshare condos are equipped with full kitchens and you can easily save $100 per day simply by utilizing this feature.
- Build Equity – sell your interest at any time.
- Generate Income – rent out unwanted weeks or part of a unit and make a profit.
- Gift Giving – timeshare weeks are perfect gifts for any occasion!
- Home Resort Bonus Use – owners have first choice at unused time at their home resorts at bargain rates for two and three day stays.
- Pass on to Heirs – deeded timeshare owners have the ability to will their property to loved ones.