Charities Accepting Timeshare Donations

How to Donate Timeshares for Tax Deduction

Many timeshare owners out of luck on the resale market choose to offer their timeshare as a donation to a non-profit organization, or NPO. While some NPO’s have shied away from this type of fund raising, there are still many organizations out there that welcome timeshare as a way to raise money for their programs. Below is a list of charitable organizations accepting timeshare donations.

Charities Accepting Timeshare Donations –

Donate for a Cause – Accept many international timeshares and allow donors to choose charities to which proceeds are allocated. Participating charities include: The American Kidney Fund, Big Sky Youth Empowerment Movement, The Florida Veterans Assistance Organization, International Hearing Dog, Logan’s Hearts and Smiles, The National Foundation for Cancer Research, The Network Against Sexual and Domestic Abuse, The Thomas Moore School, The Real Gift Foundation, Great Beginnings Montessori School, The Children’s Home, and THRIVE.

Gifts for Sight – Organization handles all paperwork and donation benefits Eye Birth Defects Research Foundation.

The Charity Group – Works with many non-profits, but donor is not able to select charity.

Helping Hands Across America – A northeastern US-based non-profit affiliated with Meals on Wheels, The ALS Association, The Association of Blind Citizens, and Sacred Hearts Missions.

Southern New Hampshire University Timeshare Donation Program – Donation proceeds help SNHU students pay for tuition, buy textbooks, improve/build new facilities, and enhance academic offerings.

** This list is active and current as of 7/2009.

For more information on timeshare donation readDonating Timeshare

Please follow and like us:

215 Responses to “Charities Accepting Timeshare Donations”

1. Michael Joseph says:

We have a 3 bedroom Timeshare available. Kissimmee, Florida. Fully paid. Only fees are annual tax/maintenance approx $1000. Outstanding value.

2. Dawn M Williams says:

I have 10 vidanta embassador certificates I would like to donate.

3. Nenita Ocariza says:

Want to donate our timeshare. 2 bedroom in Kissimmee Florida

4. jlo says:

I can transfer my timeshare ownership to you. It’s in Kissimmee Florida. 2bed/2bath, can accommodate 8 people and has 74,000 per year and the good news is it’s fully paid. I am not using it anymore coz my husband passed away. It’s a very nice place close to all amusement parks.Email me if you are interested

5. Tabetha Childress says:

Want to donate 2 deeded timeshare units St. Thomas

6. karen page says:

I would like a timeshare for my family

• Daksha Patel says:

Hi!

I have time-share points at Pueblo Bonito Sunset resort in Cabo Mexico. You pay per point used to make reservation. there are 900 points I am selling.

7. joseph widmayer says:

We do not use our Timeshare as we are not traveling (age) have had it for many years. can we legally donate?

8. Heather Williams says:

My parents have a time share they would like to donate in Sedona if you are interested please give them a call [omitted] Glenn and Kay Williams are their names

9. Charles katibian says:

Want to donate our time share—a JR Suite

10. […] website RCIVIP has created a list of established charitable organizations that will accept your timeshare donation provided you qualify under the parameters established in […]

Post a New Comment